Have you encountered paranormal activity?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blog 4

I created a better introduction that provided a hooking effect on the reader and adjusted the conclusion slightly. Then a catchy title was needed. I created the best one that I could think of. I added corresponding reference numbers to cite my sources within my paper. After that, page numbers and some basic formatting critiques were the issue. I triple checked my spelling and grammar, so there should be no mistakes in that area. This all would greatly help my grade of the paper.
I have learned that revision is not a quick process, it takes time to thoroughly read the paper for errors. Some areas are not as easy to fix as just changing a few words. Sometimes you have to add completely new paragraphs. For someone who is not a very good writer, I think that I fared pretty well this round. It is quite a task to come up with a perfect paper, it might even be impossible...

No comments: