Have you encountered paranormal activity?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blog 6

The topic that I choose was, "Can one communicate with the dead?" I am going to start of getting a little of background information off of the Internet. I am going to try and use so books, documentaries, and possibly others. The public library or a bookstore would be good places to start looking for some of these various sources on communicating with the dead. I do understand how to use a library. Most libraries offer multiple sources of information other than books, such as documentaries, the web, historical documents, etc. I also know at least one person that has been witness to this particular area. He has held a short conversation with what he found to be a deceased elderly woman, a mother of one of his former coworker, who he never met before. I might try to incorporate this into my paper. There has also been multiple movies produced based on this subject. So it should make for an interesting paper.

Good luck everyone on your research.

1 comment:

LOVING said...

You picked a good topic. I also pick the same topic and read the same Van Praagh book. I found abundance of information relating to the above topic. I was a non- believer until I start reading and researching. I am the type of person that needs proof in order to believe something or someone exist. I found this research to very inspiring and intriguing. I hope you feel the same. good luck on your essay.